Current News and Schedules
- Read all about the happenings in October here.
- Read the news from our Parish here.
- After School Club Schedule here
Feinstein World Series Pasta & Soup Drive
October 1-24, we will be collecting pasta and canned soup for our Feinstein “I Can Make a Difference” project. We are asking for each family to bring in at least one item which will be donated to the Johnny Cake Center. Thank you!
- 10/19/14- Annual Walk For Life, walk begins following 10:30 mass
- 10/22/14- Knights of Columbus Pasta and Meatball, Salad, Dessert and Beverage Dinner, 5-7pm at the St. Pius X Church Hall. Adults $10, under 12 $5 and family of 3 or more $25.00
Click here to download the required forms that you need to complete in order for your child to participate in any St. Pius X School sports programs.
Save “Box Tops for Education” for St. Pius X School!!
Click here for the information on the Box Tops for Education program. For each box top saved, the school is given 10 cents. That adds up when we work together. We are able to purchase needed resources from the proceeds. Just cut and send in to the school.
St. Pius X School Cookbook on Sale
To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of St. Pius X School, we have put together cookbook that contains 229 mouthwatering recipes from appetizers to desserts…all recipes of our friends and loved ones. Proceeds go to the school. To purchase, click here.
Fr. Ray’s Book “Why Go to Mass, An Answer for Teens & Families” Now on Sale
See the flyer here for details on how to purchase Fr. Ray’s new published book.
St. Theresa’s Women’s Circle
For more information please contact Melissa Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org at (860) 495-5275 or Rachel Benin at email@example.com (401)622-4483.
Our school will receive 40% of every magazine renewed or ordered! Over 750 magazines and quality products like gifts, home decor, jewelry and gift wrap. Click here to shop online now! Happy shopping!
Principal Fiore’s article on how to teach children about the bible in a fun way
- Learn constructive ways you can add variety to teach bible stories in this 2 page article published in the Religion Teacher Journal’s Creative Catechist. Click here.
Stop & Shop’s A+ School Rewards program
- Register and our school will earn cash everytime you shop! It is quick and easy to sign up. You must sign up yearly. Click for the flyer.
Important Forms and Information